Monday, October 12, 2015

Separating Soul and Spirit



Hi.  In talking to our cell group I have found out that really only two of us see in the Kingdom realm.  So I'm posting this link because this has really helped me.

https://greatcommissionhow2s.blogspot.com/2009/11/hearing-gods-voice.html

It's based on the scripture verse  in Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."  

I wish I had this revelation a long time ago.   I only knew to become a living sacrifice and fast  in order to get my spirit man to rule over my bodily passions and my soulish pursuits.

This revelation works!  If you will persist, you will get there. Your soul and body will eventually submit to your spirit and then you'll be able to go into Heaven/Kingdom at will.


So the progression is working on...
1.) Dividing soul and spirit so your spirit rules over your soul and body,

2.) Dividing your joints and marrow,,, the very core of your building blocks  (taking communion in Heaven really helps with this)

3.) Judging the thoughts and intents of your hear... This was/is a real tender subject for everyone.   It gets to the core of why you do and say the things you do.

My advice Listen to this video many, many times because there are layers in it that your soul might not want you to hear.

Have fun!  God wants this for you!  He's told me over and over again.  "Have faith in me!"  He'll help us get there.  He wants us to discover what's on our scroll! He wants us to have joy in our journey with Him!  The only way you can fail is by quitting so lets agree that we are not quitters and that we won't falter or be discouraged until His justice is established in the whole world. Amen?  Amen! (ref. Isa 42;4)

Sending big hugs!
Brenda Gale Thompson



No comments: