Monday, October 12, 2015

My Confessions (2014)

A tote full of journals!

 In every journal notebook  I write down thankful confession in the back pages.  2014 was a year of huge changes for me so it was important to keep grounding myself in the word and in God's presence so I would come out victorious. I'm sharing them so you'll have a starting point for your own thankful confessions to build yourself up with.  Enjoy!

Thank You Lord that I claim double for all my trouble!
If I want a change I must make a change!
God is with me! Thank You Lord that I'm never alone. I always have my angels around me!
I can do all things!
Thank You Lord that I have favor with God and people!
Thank You Lord that I can do anything through Your  power that works so mightily in me!
I am his Living Sacrifice!  There is nothing better than Holy Spirit living through me!   So Holy Spirit live through me, sing through me, dance and flag through me.  Please also, speak through me, encourage others through me, walk with me, love through me, forgive through me and decree things through me, Amen!  Hallelujah!
Thank You Lord that I decree a thing and it shall be established and Your Light shall shine on my ways, Hallelujah! (Job. 22:28)
Thank You Lord that I ask you what I'm allowed to decree into every situation I come across.  I stay humble  and you will exalt me in due season!
Thank you Lord that you are guarding my reputation.  You will vindicate my righteous cause!  Thank You Lord that a Kind woman gains respect, glory and honor, but ruthless men gain only wealth.
Thank You Lord that You are arming me with strength and power and You are making my way perfect. (2Sam. 22:33, Psalm 18:32)
I break off all failure, self pity and oppression.  Angels go and make a way for me, Open the right doors and close the wrong ones.  Thank You Lord for Wisdom's help.
Thank you Lord for a new home, new friends, new dreams, new Ministry opportunities and many occasions to give you praise! Thank You Lord that Your Joy is my strength.  I chose to rejoice in You!

Thank You Lord that I command my body to line up with the word of God.  I am full of self control and I eat in moderation! My body is losing  fat easily as I work out and change my eating habits.
PTL! My Godly metabolism is revved up and my body drops to the perfect weight. Thank you Jesus that I like to work out! Thank You Jesus for renewing my youth like the eagle!
 PTL! I step into His Kingdom and take communion every day and God is transforming my DNA into HIS!  Hallelujah!
Thank You Lord that I will not falter or become discouraged until His justice is established in the whole world (and cosmos) (Is. 42:4)

Thank You Lord that I am your  special Daughter/Son! Thank you that I am anointed  and blessed to be a blessing.  I loose the anointing that I've received everywhere I go and people are impacted by Heaven as a result!
Thank you Lord for Provision for my life.  Thank you that you are my Daddy and you've got my back and you are sticking up for me in every way.  Thank you Lord for my family and I especially thank you that all my relationships are healthy and growing in You!

Thank You Lord that I am able to quickly recognize oppression, discouragement,  deception, failure and different forms of lust and  I go to the courts many times a day!  I am more than a conqueror through him that Loves me! (Rom 8:37)  I put on the Lord Jesus Christ and I make no provision for the lusts of the flesh. hallelujah!
Thank you Lord for healing up our hearts and spirits  where they  have been wounded by deceitful words. (ref. Prov. 15:4)
 Thank You Lord that I have self-control in all areas of my life; eating, talking and doing so that my the enemy has no point of entry.  (Ref. Prov. 25:28) Thank you Lord that I repent quickly and make amends when I grieve Holy Spirit.

I am God's torch,,, to display His glory and a gale force portion of Him flows through me.
Hallelujah! He's got my back!  Thank You Lord that I get what others have given up on because of my persistence!  Truly,  As for me and my household... we shall serve the Lord! Thank You Lord that my children don't depart from the faith because they were taught the ways of life as children!
Let your peace and encouragement be in my home today.  Thank you for Favor for all my children and that you are opening doors they don't know about.  Thank you for helping them in every way Holy Spirit.  Angels go!  Plans of the enemy are confounded right now! Every wrong word is cast down to the ground.  Every curse is nullified by the blood of Jesus!

All things are possible WITH GOD!

 Thank you for Jim and all the other people I get to know in Heaven.  Thank you for the people waiting for me in Edmonton. Thank You for Ian Clayton, Mike Parsons,  Justin Abraham and all the other teachers I've had along the way!

Thank You Lord for Heaven on Earth through me.  I am your revival vessel!  Hallelujah!

Thank you for providing for me and my family this year.  Hallelujah!
I break poverty off of my family and I. Also, I decree that  I'll never lack another day of my life, Hallelujah! I always have enough to give on every occasion!
Praise the Lord!  What men said couldn't happen is going to happen to me!

Thank You Lord that "I'll never be sick another day of my life.  Fire, Fire, Fire grow in me, in Jesus' name!"
Thank You Lord for new income streams and witty inventions!

THANK YOU LORD FOR A SONG IN MY HEART EVERY DAY!

PTL! I can't fail for winning, I can't lose for succeeding.  In all things God causes me to triumph!
 God is treading down my enemies! Yeah!
I am pursuing intimacy with my Father today!
Thank  you Lord that my eyes are open, my ears are open to see and hear more in Your kingdom! Thank You Lord that my heart is engaging heaven  many times a day.

Thank You for all my Angels; Breakthrough, No more Delay, Justice, Hills melt like Wax, Glory Bomb,  and All the other Angels I work with! Let them  get their testimonies today!

So Thank You Lord that we are not quitters!  Thank You Lord that I am beautiful, strong,  bright, witty, wise, and a joy to be around.   Thank You Lord for making all our enemies our footstool today.  Thank You Lord for the fear of You in our lives because it leads to wisdom.  Thank You Lord for the fruit of the Spirit in our lives today as we fellowship with You.  Thank You Lord for joy in our journey today.  May we always be so grateful for all You have done for us!  Amen!

Ptl! (From Natasha Grbich) "I am seated with Jesus in Heavenly places! I am His trophy!  I belong to him Spirit, Soul and Body!  I am his living sacrifice! Every cell in me belongs to Him. His Blood has given me eternal life now.  I am saved and here to preach the acceptable word of the Lord.  That God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to a saving knowledge of his Precious Son!
Through Christ I was with him when he was slain, I was with him at the creation of the world and I'll be with him at the end of the age.

I am going to watch the devil burn in a lake of fire.  I am going to see his time end and see him bound in the pit for 1000 years where he will suffer forever.  I am free and anything he tries to put on me I say 1000x it's back on him.!  Ha!  A curse causeless will not come!  Because I choose every day to walk in love and to forgive everyone he has no rights!  My bloodlines have been cleansed and I'm throwing blood of Jesus bombs out every morning!  Hallelujah! Praise the blood of Jesus that gave us such great victories!"

I give God glory by doing what he created me to do!  Nothing can stop me!  I will not falter or be discouraged until His justice is established in the Whole World and Cosmos!

I am not a quitter!  He's causing me to become a greater blessing everywhere I go.  Thank you Lord for more ministry opportunities and  for courage and boldness to move forward!  Thank you Lord also for greater discernment and more counsel... Let the fear of You be upon me always so I don't want to sin. Thank You Lord for a guard on my mouth and that you are setting a watch on my lips.  Thank You Lord for constant fellowship with you today.

Amen!   Now that's how to start your day, lol!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson





No comments: