Monday, October 19, 2015

Healing delayed?


Hi there....
I have got a good testimony to share with you. I stubbed my toe a while back and I keep reinjuring it.  No fun when it's my right foot and I drive approximately 6-8 hours a day.

Aliss Crisswell  has some great teaching about this. I made notes from her Youtube video.   She says that when  a condition doesn't respond to Healing prayer often there is a demon behind it and we need to deal with that.

So here's my summery of her teaching:
First we come out of agreement with this condition.  For example, "Lord forgive me for coming into agreement with the evil spirit causing my sprained or broken toe"  We don't even realize we are coming into agreement with it sometimes!  It can be as simple as taking some pain medication or telling others that we jammed our toe on the furniture!

Second, we command the evil spirit to go, In Jesus' Name!  Then we on purpose breath in Holy Spirit and breath out the demon and command it to leave and not bother anyone else but go straight to Jesus.

Also,  if you have someone that will agree with you get them to put a hand on your shoulder and command the spirit to leave immediately while you do the breath in Holy Spirit thing.

I want to tell you that I did this last night for my toe and it worked!  I've been praying for this toe for weeks and I put in a request for healing to a healing team a week ago and still the pain would get agonizing at times if I had to bend my toe at all.  I got mad and started praying for healing for so many people and I would not give up!

Hallelujah!  It pays to not give up! I am so grateful.  I wasn't even looking for anything about my toe,,, just learning about angels and their ministry when this video came up on the playlist and had Aliss Crisswell teaching on it.  How awesome is our God!!!   Now I can go walk my dogs for as long as I want!  Praise the Lord!

Anyhow, I hope this can help you too!  It pays to not give up.  God will get the revelation to you somehow if you keep seeking. I'm proof of that!

Have a great day!
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: