Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Scrolls

Hi there.   I have had several people ask me about their personal scrolls and how to read them. As far as I know there is no quick answer to that.

Desire is the key to all Heavenly/Kingdom encounters.  So I am determined to stay hungry and to make a difference in any way I can.   The Lord told me that mobilizing his angelic armies was a big help to Him... so I desire to see His angels busy...

I once asked about reading my scroll and the Lord said that as I prayed the Lords prayer (Your will be done and your Kingdom come) over my self and offered myself a living sacrifice (with no agenda) to him, that I was doing what was on my scroll. Hallelujah!

See the Lord knows what's on each of our scrolls and if you knew ahead of time there's a good chance it would freak you out and you would run the other way.  I know I've been freaked out by some of the visions I've had of the future.   As we pursue him and surrender our gates; mind, will, emotions, desires, past, present, future etc... we are pliable and His will and his plans are accomplished in our lives.

So I trust Him.  He's promised to work all things together to my good and His word says that He has exalted his word above his name. Plus He's said that no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived the things that God has planned for us.  That's good enough for me.

I just step in and ask what He would like to do today.  He knows if my heart needs healing.  He knows what's coming down the pipe and how to prepare me for greater victories.  He's trustworthy!

So have fun stepping in by faith... Ask the Lord to help you get rid of any hindrances to walking by faith in the Spirit. I pray for joy in your journey with Him.

P.S. Ian Clayton has some great teaching on dividing your soul and spirit and cleansing your gates.  His website is www.sonofthunder.org 

Be blessed!
Brenda Gale Thompson


No comments: