Sunday, January 11, 2015

Communion with Amazing Revelations!

Hi Friends.    I've listened to Ian Clayton so many times over the last year and this Youtube video has got so much new revelation that you will never look at communion the same way.  Really, it's that good.   If you find you have a hard time listening to it persevere.... many religious spirits manifest when you try to listen to Ian Clayton, lol.

http://youtu.be/bsG6Wusf1uY?list=PLL0W7DcHKRagJF4iGm9bueEDL6n6BT8tp

So enjoy this amazing teaching and let your heart and soul be satisfied with the richest of food!
His web site is www.sonofthunder.org if you want more information or more resources.

Big hugs and many blessings,
Brenda Gale Thompson

1 comment:

Greg C said...

I aim to take communion twice a day, three if possible. I have been doing this for months now, maybe a year. I am waiting to see how it affects me.