Monday, August 25, 2014

Crying out, "Jesus!"

I love it.   There have been many times during my christian life when I called out, "Jesus!" and amazing things happened.  I knew calling his name did something but now I know more  and it's pretty amazing!

You see.... we activate the Courts of Heaven when we call out, "Jesus!" I know but I know this is true because I've seen it and others have too.  Our earthly court rooms are copies of what God has created in Heaven and  when you call on His name you are there (in the spirit).  There is no time delay.

Jesus, our advocate and some other testifiers are on our left.  The Father is sitting at his judges seat/throne and satan the accuser appears to the right (or the devils that have been attacking you) (ref. Zech. 3:1-5)

I haven't had to do much at all...  The Lord Jesus and the witnesses have presented my case and I've seen the angels lunge to beat up the evil spirits that were harassing me.  It's so amazing!!! We are more than conquerors!

All those years I called out and I knew stuff was happening but I wasn't quite sure what.   I'm so glad for Ian Clayton, Mike Parsons and other men like them that are teaching us how to live and breath the Kingdom of God.

God wants all of us to experience his Kingdom....  not just a select few.  All of us have eyes and ears that were meant to see in the Kingdom.  It's as close as your hand.(Mark 1:15, Matt. 10:7)  We are seated with him in Heavenly places already. (Eph. 2:6)

"God wishes that we might prosper and be in health, even as our souls prosper", therefore believe you receive all his good and perfect gifts,  receive your kingdom sight and hearing and walk by faith.  (3John 2). Come boldly to the throne of grace and receive your clean new garments like the high priest Joshua did in the old testament.(Heb. 4:16, Zech. 3:1-5)  If he can..... then so can you and I.

I have enjoyed the courtrooms so much more, now that I know more about what is happening....

If you want to experience God's Kingdom then please agree with me in prayer:

"Lord we desire to know you more, to see you more, to hear you more and to experience your Kingdom more.  Thank you so much for shedding your blood for us and making us righteous before you.  We receive eyes to see your kingdom,  ears to hear your voice and  a passionate desire to know
you more.  Thank You for more visions and dreams and for showing us how to go back to the vision and dreams we have had to ask for more details.  We give you all the glory for what you are going to do in and through us. Amen!"

Make sure you write about what you see or dream!  Your notes become a doorway of entry so you can go back again and again!

Bless you so much!
Brenda Gale Thompson
(Next article I'll talk about how to take someone with you into the Kingdom)

No comments: